Über 3,5 Millionen verkaufte Tickets
4000+ Produkte in 30 Städten
100% sicheres Zahlungssystem
Sie können sich bei einem Einkauf auf unserer Webseite zu 100% sicher fühlen.
Sie bezahlen in €
Bezahlen Sie in Euro ohne zusätzliche Kosten
Warum bei uns einkaufen?
1. Upstart Crow- Gielgud Theatre, Fre, 7 Feb 2020 - Sam, 25 Apr 2020
Ab 43,70 €
2. Luisa Miller- Coliseum Theatre, Mit, 12 Feb 2020 - Fre, 6 Mär 2020
Ab 16,80 €
3. The Prince of Egypt- Dominion Theatre, Mit, 5 Feb 2020 - Sam, 12 Sep 2020
Ab 34,20 €
4. Opera Undone- Trafalgar Studio Two, Mit, 5 Feb 2020 - Sam, 7 Mär 2020
Ab 30,60 €
5. Michael Keegan-Dolan - Teac Damsa - MAM- Sadler's Wells, Mit, 5 Feb 2020 - Fre, 7 Feb 2020
Ab 24,40 €
6. Pass Over- Kiln Theatre, Don, 13 Feb 2020 - Sam, 21 Mär 2020
Ab 22,60 €
7. Eric & Ern- Duke of York's Theatre, Son, 2 Feb 2020 - Son, 9 Feb 2020
Ab 24,40 €
8. Be More Chill- The Other Palace, Don, 20 Feb 2020 - Son, 3 Mai 2020
Ab 79,70 €
9. The Gift- Theatre Royal Stratford East, Don, 30 Jan 2020 - Sam, 15 Feb 2020
Ab 31,10 €
10. Poet in da Corner- Royal Court Theatre, Don, 30 Jan 2020 - Sam, 22 Feb 2020
Ab 22,30 €
Dear Evan Hansen
What is it like to feel like you don't belong? And what can possibly change that feeling? Dear Evan Hansen gives you both the answers and questions to new aspects of life. Enjoy this wonderful musical and get ready for thinking about life and the way we live it.
- Choose your own seats
- Experience a Tony Award-winning musical
- Listen to music from a Golden Globe-winning songwriting team
- Watch the book of the same name come to life on stage
Was kann ich erwarten?
Remember high school? Everyone's memories are different. This musical is focused on the tough parts of high school, that deserves their place in the spotlight, because they are important to put into words - or in this case: music!
Dear Evan Hansen follows the main character Evan, who battles anxiety, while he has no friends and feels like a complete outsider. Evan has a crush on a girl, Zoe, whose overprotective brother, Connor, is going through some of the same issues as Evan - they both especially feel that they don't really fit in anywhere. But when something suddenly happens to Connor, Evan finds himself in the eye of the storm, surrounded by drama. And this time it is not just in the halls of the high school.
The storyline in Dear Evan Hansen is sweet, yet heart-breaking. It makes you think about life and how you can feel like you belong through an emotional story filled with a bunch of conflicts, sorrow and love.
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it with you to the theatre or show the ticket on your mobile.