Keine versteckten Kosten
Tickets direkt per E-Mail
100% sicheres Zahlungssystem
Warum bei uns einkaufen?
1. Faulty Towers The Dining Experience- Radisson Blu Edwardian Bloomsbury, Fre, 31 Jan 2020 - Son, 3 Mai 2020
Ab 80,40 €
2. Mamma Mia! The Party- The O2, Son, 26 Jan 2020 - Son, 31 Mai 2020
Ab 145,50 €
3. The Covent Garden Comedy Club @ Heaven- Heaven, Sam, 1 Feb 2020 - Sam, 30 Mai 2020
Ab 24,20 €
4. Mamma Mia! - Das Musical- Novello Theatre, Sam, 25 Jan 2020 - Sam, 19 Sep 2020
Ab 21,80 €
5. The Book of Mormon- Prince of Wales Theatre, Sam, 25 Jan 2020 - Sam, 2 Mai 2020
Ab 27,50 €
6. Mary Poppins- Prince Edward Theatre, Sam, 25 Jan 2020 - Son, 26 Jul 2020
Ab 123,80 €
7. The Play That Goes Wrong- Duchess Theatre, Sam, 25 Jan 2020 - Son, 1 Nov 2020
Ab 27,50 €
8. The Comedy About A Bank Robbery- Criterion Theatre, Sam, 25 Jan 2020 - Son, 3 Mai 2020
Ab 15,10 €
9. Magic Goes Wrong- Vaudeville Theatre, Sam, 25 Jan 2020 - Son, 30 Aug 2020
Ab 109,10 €
10. Only Fools and Horses: Das Musical- Theatre Royal Haymarket, Sam, 25 Jan 2020 - Sam, 25 Apr 2020
Ab 138,50 €
Dear Evan Hansen
Dies ist ein brandneues Produkt in unserem Sortiment und ab sofort buchbar. Mehr Informationen auf Deutsch finden Sie bald weiter unten!
What is it like to feel like you don't belong? And what can possibly change that feeling? Dear Evan Hansen gives you both the answers and questions to new aspects of life. Enjoy this wonderful musical and get ready for thinking about life and the way we live it.
- Choose your own seats
- Experience a Tony Award-winning musical
- Listen to music from a Golden Globe-winning songwriting team
- Watch the book of the same name come to life on stage
Was kann ich erwarten?
Remember high school? Everyone's memories are different. This musical is focused on the tough parts of high school, that deserves their place in the spotlight, because they are important to put into words - or in this case: music!
Dear Evan Hansen follows the main character Evan, who battles anxiety, while he has no friends and feels like a complete outsider. Evan has a crush on a girl, Zoe, whose overprotective brother, Connor, is going through some of the same issues as Evan - they both especially feel that they don't really fit in anywhere. But when something suddenly happens to Connor, Evan finds himself in the eye of the storm, surrounded by drama. And this time it is not just in the halls of the high school.
The storyline in Dear Evan Hansen is sweet, yet heart-breaking. It makes you think about life and how you can feel like you belong through an emotional story filled with a bunch of conflicts, sorrow and love.
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it with you to the theatre or show the ticket on your mobile.