Keine versteckten Kosten
Tickets direkt per E-Mail
100% sicheres Zahlungssystem
Warum bei uns einkaufen?
1. Local Hero- Old Vic Theatre, Mit, 24 Jun 2020 - Sam, 22 Aug 2020
Ab 44,10 €
2. Sucker Punch- Theatre Royal Stratford East, Fre, 19 Jun 2020 - Sam, 25 Jul 2020
Ab 25,40 €
3. Evita- Regent's Park Open Air Theatre, Mon, 29 Jun 2020 - Sam, 22 Aug 2020
Ab 30,90 €
4. Life of Pi- Wyndham's Theatre, Son, 28 Jun 2020 - Son, 4 Okt 2020
Ab 44,10 €
5. Cirque du Soleil - Corteo (O2 Arena)- The O2 Arena, Mit, 24 Jun 2020 - Son, 5 Jul 2020
Ab 58,70 €
6. Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat- London Palladium, Don, 2 Jul 2020 - Son, 6 Sep 2020
Ab 36,40 €
7. The Best Of... Rock Musicals- Eventim Apollo, Son, 14 Jun 2020
Ab 35,10 €
8. Lea Salonga & John Barrowman - Greenwich Music Time- Old Royal Naval College, Die, 7 Jul 2020
Ab 51,10 €
9. Breakin Convention Presents - The Ruggeds Between Us- Peacock Theatre, Mit, 8 Jul 2020 - Sam, 11 Jul 2020
Ab 28,20 €
10. Birmingham Royal Ballet - Mixed Bill- Sadler's Wells, Mit, 10 Jun 2020 - Sam, 13 Jun 2020
Ab 24,60 €
Sh!t-faced Shakespeare: Macbeth
Dies ist ein brandneues Produkt in unserem Sortiment und ab sofort buchbar. Mehr Informationen auf Deutsch finden Sie bald weiter unten!
Sh!t-faced Shakespeare® is back for the 5th year at Leicester Square Theatre and it’s going to be a bloodbath, with their all-new production of Macbeth.
Was kann ich erwarten?
Upon hearing the weird sisters’ prediction, Macbeth and his wily wife take matters into their own hands and burn down everything in their wake. Well, almost. Fair is foul and foul is fair in this tale of prophecy gone slightly off the rails. Perhaps an inebriated actor will help the process along?
Featuring Shakespeare’s most lovable witches, ghostly best friends, hell-hounds, unhinged wives, enough dead kings to give Game of Thrones a run for its money, and lots of plaid, Scotland storms London in 2020.
Settle in for a pint (or two!) and raise a glass with us. Sh!t-faced Shakespeare® is the classic combination of a Tetris-ed together Shakespeare script, a six pack of professional actors and a luge of booze! What could possibly go right?
Warning: Sh!t-faced Shakespeare® is perfect for those wishing to add to their repertoire of colourful language and not for those who blush easily at the mere mention of the “F” word…
Sh!t-faced Shakespeare: Macbeth is playing exclusively at Leicester Square Theatre in 2020.