Keine versteckten Kosten
Tickets direkt per E-Mail
100% sicheres Zahlungssystem
Warum bei uns einkaufen?
1. Thriller Live- Lyric Theatre, Sam, 14 Dez 2019 - Son, 26 Apr 2020
Ab 37,70 €
2. Wicked - London- Apollo Victoria Theatre, Sam, 14 Dez 2019 - Sam, 28 Nov 2020
Ab 31,40 €
3. Der König der Löwen - London- Lyceum Theatre, Sam, 14 Dez 2019 - Son, 4 Okt 2020
Ab 47,70 €
4. Mamma Mia! - Das Musical- Novello Theatre, Sam, 14 Dez 2019 - Sam, 19 Sep 2020
Ab 21,70 €
5. Les Misérables- Queen's Theatre, Mit, 18 Dez 2019 - Sam, 17 Okt 2020
Ab 35,70 €
6. Das Phantom der Oper- Her Majesty's Theatre, Sam, 14 Dez 2019 - Sam, 17 Okt 2020
Ab 34,10 €
7. & Juliet- Shaftesbury Theatre, Sam, 14 Dez 2019 - Sam, 30 Mai 2020
Ab 32,10 €
8. Matilda the Musical- Cambridge Theatre, Sam, 14 Dez 2019 - Son, 13 Dez 2020
Ab 28,70 €
9. Mary Poppins- Prince Edward Theatre, Sam, 14 Dez 2019 - Son, 7 Jun 2020
Ab 141,40 €
10. Tina - The Tina Turner Musical- Aldwych Theatre, Sam, 14 Dez 2019 - Sam, 27 Jun 2020
Ab 136,90 €
Sleepless: A Musical Romance
Don’t miss the exclusive world premiere of Sleepless, the enchanting romantic musical comedy based on the original screenplay Sleepless in Seattle.
Was kann ich erwarten?
Brimming with all the charm of the much-loved film, Sleepless features a sparkling jazz-inspired score and plays at Troubadour Wembley Park Theatre for just THREE special preview performances before opening in 2020.
When eight-year-old Jonah phones a Seattle radio show and gets his dad, Sam, to talk live on air about the heart-breaking loss of his mother, Sam instantly touches hearts across America. Nearly 3,000 miles away, journalist Annie starts to ask herself whether Sam could be more than just a great news story. It looks like love is in the airwaves, but how do you know if he’s the one for you if you’ve never even met? Perhaps only a last-minute dash to the top of the Empire State Building can prove that somewhere there’s someone for everyone...
Starring Kimberley Walsh and Michael D. Xavier, Sleepless is directed by Morgan Young with a book by Michael Burdette and two new British writers - music by Robert Scott and lyrics by Brendan Cull. Morgan Large designs and this new musical romance is beautifully brought to life with a full cast and orchestra.