Keine versteckten Kosten
Tickets direkt per E-Mail
100% sicheres Zahlungssystem
Warum bei uns einkaufen?
1. Wicked - London- Apollo Victoria Theatre, Sam, 25 Jan 2020 - Sam, 28 Nov 2020
Ab 30,20 €
2. Das Phantom der Oper- Her Majesty's Theatre, Sam, 25 Jan 2020 - Sam, 17 Okt 2020
Ab 32,60 €
3. Der König der Löwen - London- Lyceum Theatre, Sam, 25 Jan 2020 - Son, 5 Jul 2020
Ab 38,60 €
4. Mamma Mia! - Das Musical- Novello Theatre, Sam, 25 Jan 2020 - Sam, 19 Sep 2020
Ab 21,80 €
5. Les Misérables- Sondheim Theatre, Sam, 25 Jan 2020 - Sam, 17 Okt 2020
Ab 24,20 €
6. Hamilton- Victoria Palace Theatre, Mon, 27 Jan 2020 - Sam, 20 Jun 2020
Ab 190,90 €
7. Magic Mike Live! London- The Theatre at Hippodrome Casino, Sam, 25 Jan 2020 - Son, 28 Jun 2020
Ab 30,20 €
8. Thriller Live- Lyric Theatre, Sam, 25 Jan 2020 - Son, 26 Apr 2020
Ab 36,10 €
9. Tina - The Tina Turner Musical- Aldwych Theatre, Sam, 25 Jan 2020 - Sam, 27 Jun 2020
Ab 121,20 €
10. SIX the Musical- Arts Theatre, Mit, 29 Jan 2020 - Son, 24 Jan 2021
Ab 30,20 €
Kunene and the King
Dies ist ein brandneues Produkt in unserem Sortiment und ab sofort buchbar. Mehr Informationen auf Deutsch finden Sie bald weiter unten!
Don’t miss John Kani’s highly acclaimed play Kunene and the King marking the 25th anniversary of the end of apartheid with a strictly limited London run, following its premiere in Stratford-upon-Avon and a sold-out run in Cape Town.
Was kann ich erwarten?
South Africa, 2019. Twenty-five years since the first post-apartheid democratic elections, two men from contrasting walks of life are thrust together to reflect on a quarter century of change.
Jack Morris is a celebrated classical actor who’s just been given both a career-defining role and a life-changing diagnosis. Besides his age, Jack has seemingly little in common with his at-home nurse Lunga Kunene, but the two men soon discover their shared passion for Shakespeare, which ignites this ‘rich, raw and shattering head-to-head’ (The Times).
Written by South African actor, activist and playwright John Kani (Black Panther, The Island, Sizwe Banzi is Dead), this refreshingly funny and vital new play is directed by Janice Honeyman (Vice Versa; The Tempest, 2009) and sees fellow South African Antony Sher (King Lear, 2016 & 2018; Death of a Salesman) perform alongside John Kani in two exceptionally moving performances, with live music and vocals by Lungiswa Plaatjies completing the company.
Book now for this ‘fascinating and necessary’ (Financial Times) play, co-produced by the Royal Shakespeare Company and Cape Town’s Fugard Theatre, as it transfers to the Ambassadors Theatre for nine weeks only from 24 January 2020.