Über 3,5 Millionen verkaufte Tickets
4000+ Produkte in 30 Städten
100% sicheres Zahlungssystem
Sie können sich bei einem Einkauf auf unserer Webseite zu 100% sicher fühlen.
Sie bezahlen in €
Bezahlen Sie in Euro ohne zusätzliche Kosten
Warum bei uns einkaufen?
1. Thriller Live- Lyric Theatre, Don, 5 Dez 2019 - Son, 26 Apr 2020
Ab 36,70 €
2. Wicked - London- Apollo Victoria Theatre, Don, 5 Dez 2019 - Sam, 28 Nov 2020
Ab 30,60 €
3. Der König der Löwen - London- Lyceum Theatre, Don, 5 Dez 2019 - Son, 4 Okt 2020
Ab 39,30 €
4. Mamma Mia! - Das Musical- Novello Theatre, Don, 5 Dez 2019 - Sam, 19 Sep 2020
Ab 22,00 €
5. Das Phantom der Oper- Her Majesty's Theatre, Don, 5 Dez 2019 - Sam, 17 Okt 2020
Ab 33,30 €
6. & Juliet- Shaftesbury Theatre, Don, 5 Dez 2019 - Sam, 30 Mai 2020
Ab 24,60 €
7. Matilda the Musical- Cambridge Theatre, Don, 5 Dez 2019 - Fre, 4 Dez 2020
Ab 27,90 €
8. Mary Poppins- Prince Edward Theatre, Don, 5 Dez 2019 - Son, 7 Jun 2020
Ab 58,20 €
9. Ghost Stories- Ambassadors Theatre, Don, 5 Dez 2019 - Sam, 4 Jan 2020
Ab 24,00 €
10. The Mousetrap- St. Martin's Theatre, Don, 5 Dez 2019 - Sam, 7 Nov 2020
Ab 27,30 €
The Man in the White Suit
Stephen Mangan and Kara Tointon return to the West End to star in the world premiere of the classic Ealing comedy The Man in the White Suit, adapted and directed by Sean Foley - now at West End in London!
Was kann ich erwarten?
When Sidney Stratton (Stephen Mangan) invents a fabric that never gets dirty and never wears out, manufacturers and trades unions are terrified by the threat it poses to their industry and their jobs. Only Daphne (Kara Tointon) the mill owner’s daughter, shows Sidney any support as his world gradually falls apart before he finds love.
This fast-moving comedy reunites Stephen Mangan and Sean Foley who also created the Olivier award-winning production Jeeves and Wooster. Stephen Mangan’s many stage appearances include The Birthday Party, Jeeves and Wooster and The Norman Conquests, for which he received a Tony nomination. His many screen credits include the lead as Sean in Episodes for the BBC, and for the Bafta winning Green Wing. Sean Foley’s many productions include most recently in the West End, The Dresser, The Miserand The Painkiller. He is a double Olivier award-winner and has recently appointed as the next Artistic Director at Birmingham Rep. For The Man in the White Suit, he joins forces with Designer Michael Taylor, with whom he also created The Ladykillers.
Kara Tointon’s stage credits include Olivia in Twelfth Night for the RSC, Ayckbourn’s Relatively Speaking, and Absent Friends, and as Eliza in Pygmalion. Adapted and directed by Sean Foley. Based on the play “The Flower Within the Bud” by Roger MacDougall and Screenplay by Roger MacDougall, John Dighton and Alexander Mackendrick. By special arrangement with Studio Canal.